J&R Machine Works
45420 60TH ST West, Lancaster, CA 93536
661-945-8826 | 661-945-92726
Primary Contact: Jesse Alvarado
- Tel: 661-945-8826
- Email: Jesse@jrmachineworks.com
Secondary Contact: Jesse D Alvarado
- Tel: 661-945-8826
- Email: JesseD@jrmachineworks.com
Cage Code: 1Q7S6
Minority Owned Business
ITAR: (Certification in Progress)
332999-All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Mfg.
331210, 332119, 332312, 332313, 332322, 332323, 332721, 332722, 333514, 336411, 336413
PSC: J016, J017, J018, J019, J020, J023, J025, J028, J029, J031, K016, K017, K020, K023, & K025
FSC: 1730, 2040, 3020, 3411, 3413, 3415, 3416, 3417, 3419, 4920, 5305, 5306, 5310, 5331, 9630, 9640, 9650, & 9999
In 1989, Jesse Alvarado started a machining business in his garage with just one machine. Over 25 years later, that garage shop has evolved into a 3600 SQ FT machine shop complete with 15 CNCs and an office for Administration and Metrology. Located in Lancaster, California (60mi north of Los Angeles), we’ve done work for various Military projects, as well as commercial and aerospace projects.
We Take Pride in Our Work.
J&R Machine Works strives to deliver the service and value that meets or exceeds our customers' requirements and expectations. We commit to comply with all applicable requirements and to constantly improve by providing on-going training to our employees, consistently upgrading our equipment and eliminating nonessential practices and improving our workflow.
- Opened in 1989, Over 30 Years of Experience
- Business Size: 20 Employees
- 3-Year Average of Revenue: $1,000,000/yr
- Major Customers: Crissair, Meggitt, W Machine Works, JT3, Sierra Lobo, BAE Systems, Jacobs, & ITT.
- 99.9% Ontime Delivery
- 0.1% Rejection Rate
- 5 Axis Milling
- Milling: 40”X20” Max
- Lathe: Max Turn 8”
- Solid Models from Blueprints
- AS9102 FAIR
- CMM Inspection
- 300 Series Stainless Steel
- 15-5, 17-4, and other Stainles Steel Alloys
- Nitronic 60
- Square or Round bars
- Square Stock
- Pre-Heat Treat
- and lots of other Exotic and Common Metals.
Facilities & Equipment
- 3,600 SQFT of Machining and Office Space
- 5-Axis Mills (8” Table)
- Mills (Up To 40” X 20”)
- Lathes (8” Max Ø)
- 7-Axis Turn Mills
- Metrology Office
- Admin Office
- Video (Vision) Inspection System